When correctly fitted a hard wired intruder alarm system can deter the opportunist Burglar from breaking into your property and help protect your business and your property when the protected premises are left unoccupied.
All our supplied and fitted hard wired intruder alarm systems also come with an SSAIB certificate. We are also registered to supply and install police response systems with the Metropolitan Police.
Metropolitan Police Advice on Alarm Systems
Scantronic I-ON50EXD Hard wired Intruder Alarm System
The i-on50EXD is a hybrid wired/wire free control unit suitable for Grade 2 or Grade 3 alarm systems, compatible with PD6662:2010 and BS8243. One i-on50EXD control unit can operate up to 50 zones by using expanders sharing a single bus cable. Different types of expander allow either wired or wire free detectors in the same system. The bus cable also allows the installer to connect keypads or extra power supplies wherever they are needed.
The system uses the same keypad, radio peripherals, communicators and the 760ES radio bell as the other control units in the i-on range.
The i-on50EXD Intruder Alarm panel also provides a built-in communicator for quick and easy connection to our alarm receiving centre.
The i-kp01 is designed to work with the i-on16, i-on40 and i-on160EX control units. The keypad allows the user to set and unset the system, and installers to program the system.
The keypad has:
- A large backlit LCD display showing two lines of 20 alpha-numeric characters.
- Four LEDs show the setting status of partitions or levels.
- "A, B, C, D and Unset" keys provide quick setting and unsetting of the system. For the i-on40 these keys can be programmed by the installer to set any combination of partitions.
- A four way navigation key allows the installer and user to scroll through easy to follow menus.
- A built in proximity tag detector that reads all standard proximity tags, allowing users to set and unset the system without having to remember an access code.
Scantronic I-ON60E Control panel
The i-on160EX is the control unit for a hybrid wired/wirefree alarm system that extends the i-on range to network expandable systems for more complex installations where a much more flexible solution is required. One i-on160EX control unit can operate up to 160 zones by using expanders sharing a single bus cable. Different types of expander allow either wired or wirefree detectors in the same system. The bus cable also allows the installer to connect keypads or extra power supplies wherever they are needed.
The system uses the same keypad, radio peripherals and the 760ES radio bell as the i-on16 and i-on40 and the same communicators as the i-on40.